The Rolls-Royce of multi-function cookers has arrived! Wolf, the brand synonymous with delicious results, presents Wolf Gourmet – countertop appliances and kitchen tools that embody the precision control of their larger counterparts. From prepping ingredients to the finished dish, with Wolf Gourmet, the dish you envision will be the dish you serve. This October, Wolf is introducing its state of the art Gourmet Multi-Function Cooker. The Wolf Gourmet Multi-Function Cooker has five modes dedicated to slow cooking, along with specialized functions for Saute/sear, sous vide and rice.
Key features include:
- Manual Slow Cook: Cook on low, medium, or high heat for up to 24 hours
- Meal Timer: Set the number of cooking hours based on when you want to serve the meal so you’re not limited by the recipe time
- Program: Select one or two heat settings and cooking times for customized cooking, or insert the temperature probe into the food and set the temperature to your preferred doneness
- Rice: Cook 6-18 cups of white or brown rice
- Sauté/Sear: Precise sautéing and searing on low, medium, and high temperature settings
- Sous Vide: Gently bring foods to a precise temperature in a warm water bath using the probe
- Versatile Cooking Vessel Included: Removable, 7 quart, stainless steel tri-ply vessel can be used like a Dutch oven, both in the oven and on any cooktop, including induction.
Available Fall 2017 at: